« Home | Amazon makes kittens cry » | I am SO OVER meat. » | I may take things too personally... » | Can't think of a title » | Grocerying » | It's gonna be a long trip » | And "veggea" means...? »

Hooray for books!

I'm so excited - my cookbooks were finally delivered yesterday! Hallelujah! I have to go to work soon, so I don't have long to post, but my first thought: Holy cow, Vegan Planet is HUGE!

I've been flipping through them, and I can't wait to start trying out the recipes. Hopefully I can do something with one of them tonight, if I'm not too tired from work. Woo!

I highly recommend the Not-So-Dirty Rice from Vegan Planet. In fact, I'm eating it right now. I use LightLife Gimme Lean sausage instead of the burger crumbles called for. It's one of my boyfriend's favorite meals, vegan or not.

Post a Comment