« Home | Hooray for books! » | Amazon makes kittens cry » | I am SO OVER meat. » | I may take things too personally... » | Can't think of a title » | Grocerying » | It's gonna be a long trip » | And "veggea" means...? »

Odds and ends

I haven't really cooked anything from my books yet. I've just been too busy...sad, I know. :( I plan on making these Garbanzo Tacos tonight and a Tofu-Veggie Lasagna from Student's Go Vegan Cookbook tomorrow. I'm also making some chocolate chip cookies tonight - we've made these before and they are DIVINE! The boyfriend has been begging me to make them again.

We're going to go see a basketball game tonight, so hopefully I'll still feel like cooking afterwards. Otherwise, it's peanut butter and jelly again. :P Which I don't necessarily mind - I love me some pb&j.